BUT... I am a great copier!! Yep! A regular little Xerox machine, I am. I have made some awesome scrapbooks...using other people's ideas and designs! I keep a book of design ideas that I have seen and love, and refer back to it often. Sometimes I do tweak the designs a bit to make them my own, but not usually! I just find something that fits my needs and copy it exactly. Is that wrong????
So, staying true to form, I have some New Year thoughts to share. They're not my own of course, but they're good! (compiled from various sources)
- Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
- Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
- Read more books and watch less T.V.
- Trust in God but lock your car.
- In disagreements with loved ones, deal with the current situation. Don't bring up the past; and fight fairly--no name calling!
- Remember that NOT getting what you want is sometimes the blessing.
- When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
- Say "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.
- Call your mom and dad.
- Spend time alone with God each day.
- Smile when answering the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
- Do all you can to create a tranquil, harmonious home.
- Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- Pray. There's immeasurable power in it.