Thursday, April 17, 2008

PLT

My blogging cousin Stacy and other bloggers are posting pictures on their blogs for "Project Looking Through". This is just a fun thing started by a fellow blogger as a way to showcase pictures that fit a theme. "PLT" is about pictures that have a sense of looking through something.
(Click here for the link to the original Project Looking Through blog and to view other participant's pictures.)

I think these two pictures taken by Drew fit the theme quite well. They were taken on a vacation we took to Drew's cousin's home in Mt. Shasta, CA a couple of years ago.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love the snow and since I'm from Houston Texas - we don't get much of it!!

Thanks for playing along with PLT! Hope to see more icey pictures soon.

Rebecca said...

I came by way of your cousin's site.

Mark said...

Could you please link back to where I started PLT? Whether you do or not, I'm glad you joined in!

Leigh Anne said...

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my pictures Beccadink and Mark!

Mark, sorry I didn't put a link to your site right away--- I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't know how and had to figure it out! But it's there now. Thanks for doing this Project-- I love the idea! Anymore projects coming??