Monday, November 12, 2007

Just for Scott


I have been berated for not mentioning my "extremely gorgeous, hysterically funny little brother" on my new blog. (Of course, that's a direct quote from the little brother himself!) Well, this is your "mention" little bro; and I'll even do ya one better and post a PICTURE! (This one being of Scott and Michelle as taken by Scott's daughter, Bailee)

He also requested that I add new features to my blog (he's SO helpful!) One being the "Dumb & Dumber Quote of the Week" and the other, "Confusing Joke of the Week". Well, I don't know if I could keep these wonderful topics up-to-date on a weekly basis, but here's my contribution for THIS week!!

Dumb & Dumber Quote of the Week: State Trooper: "Pull over!" Harry: "No, it's a cardigan, but thanks for noticing." Lloyd: "Yeah, killer boots man!"

Confusing Joke of the Week: Two strawberries are sitting in a bathtub. One says, "pass the soap". The other says, "what do I look like, a typewriter?"

Just for you, Scott, just for you. :-)

11 comments:

Lifelong Learner said...

My favorite:

You have two pairs of gloves??

"Yeah! We're in the Rockies!" Followed by: "Harry, your hands are freezing!"

I think that's my favorite part of the whole movie. That and the "MockingBird" song. (Si!)

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! This is the kind of stuff that wins Pulitzer prizes!!!!! Keep up the great work, sis!!

love ya,
Scottly dawg

Anonymous said...

Obviously as the big sis, I'm way out of the loop......I haven't even seen Dumb & Dumber.....welcome to the "Hough" club Stacy!
Love ya, mo

Leigh Anne said...

Only if YOU were the judge for the Pulitzer, Scottly! (Scottleigh)

Another fav quote: "We got no food, no jobs....our PET'S HEADS ARE FALLING OFF..!" :-)

Anonymous said...

Suddenly years later "Fried Ham, fried ham..." song all makes sense. It's the Hough sense of humor. To think I SANG that with you at the top of my lungs. Amazing!!!!!

love ya!
Claudia

Leigh Anne said...

HA!! Claudia! I'm so glad you figured it out! See? It's not me... it's the family curse! AHHHH! IT'S NOT MY FAULT........

Lifelong Learner said...

My kids will just randomly blurt that one out, Leigh Anne. (We've got not food....) One will start, and the rest join in. Its, its.....beautiful. *sniff*


Hough club, Hughes house....sounds like they have a lot in common! ha!

Anonymous said...

Waiting to see things from the Lockerbie side of the family....don't forget about us!!!

Leigh Anne said...

Don't worry Lockerbies-- it's coming! Give me time! And whoever wrote that comment forgot to sign their name... C'mon---fess up!

Lifelong Learner said...

OK. Lockerbies and Houghs, go to this site. It's just about the funniest thing I've ever heard!

http://www.chumfm.com/MorningShow/bits/march24.swf

We've listened to it quite a few times.

Anonymous said...

my all time favorite.....Harry: What's the soup Du Jour? Waitress: It's the soup of the day! Harry: Mmmmmmmmm that sounds good, I'll have that!!